Información del proyecto
It’s a project that intends to bring teachers and students from four VET European schools together: CIP Tafalla (Spain), Carlo and Nello Rosselli – Istituto d’Istruzione Superiore (Italy), Berufskolleg am Wasserturm (Germany), Odilon Redon – Lycée Général et Technologique et Professionnel (France ), in collaboration with the organization Associazione di Promozione Sociale Future Digitale (Italy); in order to exchange good practices and information about their social, educational, economic, working environments, etc.
It also tries to offer students the opportunity to work in teams and projects; let them reflect on their learning and their own cultural, educational, employment status, etc.; and provide them with tools to access the European market.
– Get to know themselves and each other, by comparing cultural and social backgrounds, educational systems (VET schools management, organization, syllabus, etc.) and their labour markets.
– Promote the reflection among the students about the formation the schools provide, both practical and theoretical, and the job opportunities they have, both in their own country and in the partners’ countries. And the preparation and skills enterprises in other European countries require when employing people.
– Promote the take-up of practical entrepreneurial experiences in education, training and youth work.
– Foster the integration and assessment of cross-curricular competences in the common-core syllabus by means of PBL (Methodology based on projects): Ability to analyze and summarize, Ability to plan, Oral and written communication in a foreign language, ICT knowledge, Problem resolution, Ability to reach agreements and to work in a team, Ability to relate with others, Respect for multiculturalism, Autonomous learning, Interest for other cultures, etc.
– Field research and cooperative learning are two strategies that complement the work of our project design. The first takes students out of the classroom to apply a scientific view to reality; the second encourages students to ask themselves what they can learn to serve the community and the European citizenship.
Proceso de trabajo
We ensure cooperation and communication with our partners by means of technology.
Coordinators and teachers will use:
eTwinning, Web page, Skype, the “Cloud”, electronic mail and YouTube.
Students will use:
A very wide variety of technological tools is available (Google+, Whatsapp, AboutMe, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to establish contacts, to work on the project, to keep their contacts when the project finishes, etc.
The cooperation and contact with other relevant stakeholders is based on written formal agreements. There are approximately 300 agreements between CIP Tafalla and FCT working centres, companies, work associations and the Town Hall.
Our project is divided in TWO PHASES:
Phase 1: The first year has to do with initial diagnosis, the planning, programming, agreeing upon and putting in common of the Project, which is the core idea or the central concept, and in which the students in each school will have a very active role. In this first year we will deal with the first part of the Project: the first Mini-project. We will focus on getting to know each other’s cultural background as much as possible, to promote respect for multiculturalism; we will define our professional profiles, to know more about our schools and their VET families; compare educational systems and educational communities, to foster curiosity and interest in the regulations of other countries; we will work on students’ motivation, reflection, intercommunication, social competences, teamwork, as a part of the PBL methodology itself; share students’ participation in social fields, associations, ONGs, sports, entertainment, etc. We will deal with small tasks such as CV Europass.
We will design a Website (starting point for interschool coordination and communication, and final website to give life and continuity to the project and / or social networks that could be generated).
Phase 2: In the second year, we will deal with the second and final part of the Project: the second Mini-project. We will face a deep study of our labor markets, our economic situation, employability, entrepreneurship, innovation, creativity, professional skills, etc. We will exchange already developed projects that can be inspiring for other schools (Ideación), etc. We will organize visits to companies of the nearby environment, where students do their FCT periods (Job Training Companies) and they can carry out surveys, questionnaires, …; we will exchange experiences on previous technical and intellectual skills’ contests, organized to encourage and recognize innovation and entrepreneurship; we will search for services and an internationalized job bank, created and maintained by the network of participating centers; we will work on the creation of an information leaflet about the “Zona Media” (our part of the region), in our case, but each partner will create another about their own region.
As it is shown in our Chronogram, all along the project, which will last two academic years, we will hold four Transnational Meetings: In each of the meetings the management of activities and project implementation will be the responsibility of a coordinating team named and agreed upon for this purpose, for the proper application and fitting of activities and budget issues.
October 2015: we will hold a one-week meeting in our school (CIP Tafalla) with two teachers/representatives from each school/institution. In this meeting, we will first meet each other, we will agree on the general design and planning of the project, we will establish the starting conditions, the assignments, the ends we intend to meet, how communication is going to be established, how students are going to work on the project, we will agree on the use of PBL, the common methodology, we will establish a code of conduct to solve problems, weaknesses, doubts, etc., we will organize visits to educational centers in the area and try to integrate visitors in our community as much as possible so that all the partners have a relatively deep knowledge of our surroundings.
May 2016: we will hold a one-week meeting in France with two teachers/representatives from each school/institution and four students from each school at the end of the school year to complete the first phase of the project: to share all the details we have come up with in the research process, check the results, collect the conclusions, that is, put everything in common the first MINI-PROJECT.
October 2016: we will hold a one-week meeting in Germany with two teachers/representatives from each school/institution and four students from each school. In this meeting, we will agree on the design and planning of the second phase of the project, the assignments, the ends we intend to meet, etc.
May 2017: we will hold a one-week meeting in Italy with two teachers/representatives from each school/institution and four students from each school to complete the second phase of the FINAL PROJECT and check the results.
● Establish a branch of “ideation” in which each centre can filter and channel initiatives that individual entrepreneurs (students, teachers, enterprises, social partners and educational community in general) might propose.
● Set up and give life to any Association of Social Volunteers that accommodates the personal and social skills developed by the students and their social context, and also stimulate a social network for promotion and maintenance.
● Publish a quarterly newsletter with the activities and tasks that are carried out in the different phases of the PROJECT.
● Prepare the Annual, Quarterly and Interfaces Report, and the report of each meeting.
● Hold two inter-cultural weeks (one per year), which involve the proposed cross-curricular issues, promote international coexistence and recognition of the linguistic, social and cultural diversity.
● Maintain project information during its development through a web / network page for the PROJECT, both in the public domain (GOOGLE SITE / SITE NODE, etc.), and also internally for the partners (eTwinning).
● Develop a FINAL WEB “LIVE AND ACTIVE” that lasts over time, continuing the project “APPROACHING EUROPE AND ITS JOB OPPORTUNITIES”.
● Develop a Guide based on the FINAL PROJECT on various proposals carried out in each partner country, and its DIGITAL REPORT dissemination that will describe from different viewpoints (students, teachers) all the experiences during the learning process of personal and social skills.
● Subscribe with centers and strategic partners collaboration agreements so that we can create a network of companies and partnerships in order to facilitate the exchange of practices of students, both FCT and graduate (if possible, in the future, we would like some students from each centre to carry out their practice period in different countries of the association).
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish French German Italian